2009 Jeep JK Unlimited
2 door conversion. 73184 miles. Factory 3.8L V6, automatic transmission.
- Poison Spyder Customs Steel BFH Bumpers w/ hitch mount
- Poison Spyder Customs Aluminum Trailgate
- Poison Spyder Customs Steel Corner armor extended.
- Poison Spyder Customs Aluminum Front Flares
- 1.75 DOM Rollcage (removable upper half)(8 frame mounts)
- Highbeam Offroad LEDs + Headlights
- Switch Pros system
- 43 Super Swampers
- 20 Spyderlocks
- PSC 2.5 Full Hydro Steering
- Kingpin Dana 60 w/ Spool, 5.38 gears, chromoly axles, G2 Diff cover, G2 Locking Hubs, Artec Industries Full Truss + Full Hydro Ram mount, Artec Highsteer knuckles.
- 14 bolt rear axle. Detroit locker, 5.38 gears, factory shafts, Artec Truss, Artec Backbone brace, Artec pinion skid, rock krawler 3link upper control arm mount. Lugnut4x4 Disc Brake conversion. 3/8 thick shaved diff cover. G2 2 Rear spacers.
- 16 ORI Struts front and rear.
- 2 DOM lower Control arms w/ 3/4 Heims.
- Triangulated Front Suspension
- 3 Link Rear System
- Smittybilt 10k synthetic winch with wireless remote.
- Bestop Tube doors w/ soft covering and pockets
- Bestop Passenger underseat locking console
- Kicker speakers front and rear
- Wakeboard rear speaker mounts
Rigid mirrors are not included in sale, will include TJ mirrors on the door.
- Tom Woods 4x4 Front and rear 1310 Driveshafts
- Twisted Stitch Racing Seats
- DJ Racing 4 point harness's
- Smittybilt mesh top
- Artec Front tall shock mounts
- Bestop Basket behind front seats.
- Poison Spyder Customs hood louver
- Rubicon Express Skid Plates
- Speaker AMP where glove box was.
- Artec HD Crossmember with lower control arm mounts
- Dynomax Exhaust Pre Axle Dump
- Superchip Tuner
- Yeti bottle opener
- Rear Axle Leaks outer hub seal
- Lights on dash (if you want to fix them, youll need: ABS tone rings, new O2 sensor in manifold)
- No real doors (just ones in photo)
- No top (a hard top will still fit on Jeep)
- Theres no backseat window option, unless you get something made or use a soft upper half door window. If you choose to do full front doors and a top.
- Front Driveshaft could be rebuilt (squeaks when in 4low)
- Intake piping/filter should be replaced with something more permanent.
- I'd have a new exhaust professionally made to clean it up a bit.
- Some body work is still needed to be complete. The B pillars still have sharp edges that need to be smoothed out and capped.
- Windshield is cracked.
- These tires flat spot easily if she sits over time, drive for 2-3 miles and they round out again. Just the nature of the beast.
This is not your typical Jeep wrangler. I daily drive this to and from work often. It drives great on the road. Keep in mind it has 43s and full hydro, so highway driving is not recommended. There is no warranty on this vehicle, there is not maintenance program. You are getting what you see. It is a built rig that has been on 4 off road trips since the one ton rebuild.
Title in hand.
This is perfect for those wanting to get into a built 1 ton rig, without all the countless hours and headaches in the garage. All the hard work has been done, just minor things are left. I am pricing this to sell fast. Vehicle is located in Denver, CO. Delivery is available, for a fee.
|VIN (Vehicle Identification Number):||1J4GA39169L782514||Mileage:||73,184|
|Number of Cylinders:||6||Make:||Jeep|
|Warranty:||Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty||Trim:||X|
|Vehicle Title:||Clear||Engine:||3.8L V6|
|Options:||4-Wheel Drive||Drive Type:||4WD|
|Power Options:||Power Locks, Power Windows||Fuel Type:||Gasoline|
|Exterior Color:||Black||For Sale By:||Private Seller|
|Interior Color:||Black||Drive Side:||Left-hand drive|