eBay *I think this is getting close to the last time offered on Ebay.*
Looking for a very well maintained, meticulously kept Jaguar S-Type in a BEAUTIFUL and rare color? This is it! Location for pickup is in Murray, Kentucky (far western Kentucky).
Two owner car—babied its whole life with both owners. An executive of a company in Mississippi owned this car from 2003-2006 and he traded it in on a new car. Then, I purchased it at the Memphis Jaguar dealer as a certified car there with 20,000 miles. I have babied it always. Has been garage kept, never driven in salt, never smoked in, and has had regular oil changes and all maintenance done early or on time. I don’t want to sell, but the person who used to do good maintenance for me in my rural town has retired and the dealer is over two hours away in the big city. With my job, it's getting harder and harder to make the trip. Thus, I made the decision to sell.
Have original window sticker when new in 2003. Also have window sticker as a dealer certified car when I bought it at the Memphis Jaguar dealer in 2006; it is pictured.
1) --Just added brand new $800 Bridgestone Turanza Serenity Plus tires with less than 50 miles on them. My loss is your gain on these tires.
2) --Just tuned up the car with new spark plugs less than 50 miles ago with genuine parts ordered direct from the Jaguar dealer, and professionally installed. New belts ordered, too—one was installed and the other I’m throwing in with the car for you to install.
3) --Paint is flawless except for a scrape on passenger side mirror, a spot on the very bottom of the car where a tall speed bump scraped it, and a 6 hairline scratch on the driver side door.
4) --Original factory Alpine sound system has been great. CD player and everything else in good working order, including automatic seats.
5) --Had an easy life on flat delta ground in West Tennessee and Kentucky by someone who never drived really aggressively.
6) --The Adriatic Blue color on exterior has a diamond glint to it—very rare color only offered two or three years, I think. The interior color is Dove and is a great color combo.
7) --See window sticker for other options on the car.
*** ATTENTION: Problems--take note of these while bidding, please!:
--Needs back brakes. I haven’t replaced the pads or rotors in awhile.
--Air conditioning doesn’t work and heat doesn't work. Sometimes the heat works if you put the dial on AC and vice versa. Dealer just says AC needs to be recharged. I’ll be honest and say that I think this is more than an AC recharge problem, because some days the air works fine and the next it will blow hot air. I think it may be a coolant tank problem. The car has had various minor, not major, coolant leaks in the past few years—this is a common Jaguar S-type foible because of the plastic tanks Jaguar used.
4) --The burl walnut clear coat (I think it’s only in the clear coat—not the actual wood) near the passenger side airbag light has cracked. Also, there are about two small cracks near the gear shift knob in the wood’s clearcoat. These are visible in the photos.
6) --Radio knob doesn’t want to turn up volume well. I just use the volume control on the steering wheel.
--Headlight lenses are getting yellow and fogged over.
--N --Center console is broken and won’t open. It has been this way for years. I never fixed it.
7) --Leather is flawless except for two cracks in the driver side seat. Easily fixed by good upholstery person.
8) --Vanity mirrors behind the sunshades both there, but covering flaps fell off long ago.
9) --Crack in front plastic on inside dash. Can fix with super glue just fine.
Note that the $500 deposit is due via PayPal within 48 hours, and only cashier's checks and cash will be accepted! No exceptions. Thanks for your interest.
|“Two owner car. I have owned since 2006, and to my knowledge it has never been wrecked. I bought as dealer-certified (CPO) model in Memphis in 2006. It has been babied since.” |
| Year: || 2003 || VIN (Vehicle Identification Number): || SAJEA01T43FM69445 |
| Mileage: || 91105 || Body Type: || Sedan |
| Make: || Jaguar || Warranty: || Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty |
| Model: || S-Type || Vehicle Title: || Clear |
| Engine: || V6 || Options: || CD Player, Leather Seats, Sunroof |
| Drive Type: || RWD || Safety Features: || Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag |
| Power Options: || Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats || Exterior Color: || Adriatic Blue |
| Fuel Type: || Gasoline || Interior Color: || Dove (Gray) |
| For Sale By: || Private Seller || Number of Cylinders: || 6 |
| Disability Equipped: || No || Transmission: || Automatic |