eBay 2000 Dodge Viper RT/10 Convertible - Only 14k Original Miles - MINT Condition - Chrome Wheels - Factory Hard Top & Soft Top!
Only 14,373 Documented Original Miles - Local Arizona Car - Clean Carfax and Autocheck Reports
Here is a stunning 2000 Dodge Viper RT/10 Convertible that is in mint condition from top to bottom and ready for its new lucky owner. This car features a very desirable and rare color combination of Viper Steel Gray Pearl with Black leather interior. Some of the factory options on this Viper RT/10 include power windows, power locks, air conditioning, chrome factory wheels, factory removable hard top, factory removable soft top, am fm cd radio and more. This car has been very well maintained and runs, drives, and looks excellent. This car is all stock under the hood nothing has been modified. CALL NOW TO OWN THIS RARE VIPER TODAY! Financing and extended warranties are available. Call Joey Cascio 480-205-5880
Beautiful Viper Steel Gray Pearl with Black Leather Color Combination!
The option list is as follows:
- 8.0L V10 - Six Speed Manual Transmission - Viper Steel Gray Pearl - Black Leather - Factory Removable Hard Top - Factory Removable Soft Top - Air Conditioning (blows ice cold) - Power Windows - Power Locks - AM FM CD Radio - Upgraded Rear Spoiler - Chrome Factory Wheels (Michelin pilot tires with plenty of tread) - Etc. . This is finished in Viper Steel Gray Pearl and has a deep luster that is sure to please its new owner. The body is on this car shows very well and paint has a deep showroom new shine. This car was just completely hand rubbed and detailed from top to bottom and has a smooth as glass finish all around. The factory chrome wheels are mint with no scuffs, and Michelin pilot tires have plenty of tread all around. All original paint, no accidents, clean carfax and autocheck report.
The beautiful Black leather interior is beautiful. The seats look and feel great. Everything works in the car and a/c blows cold. Factory original AM FM CD player that works. NON SMOKER. Mint interior.
Mechanically, this viper is in great shape and is a blast to drive. It a has very healthy ten cylinder engine that rockets this car to warp speed. The manual transmission shifts great and makes this car a blast to drive. The motor compartment looks very clean always maintained. This car was just road tested and checked over by our service department and is ready for its next adventure. Car has been very well cared for!
This is a rare opportunity to own very nice well cared for low mile 2000 Dodge Viper RT/10 that is only going up in value these cars are becoming very collectible and low miles clean examples like this car are hard to come by. This car is turn key ready to go! Do not miss out on this rare opportunity to own an HOT looking viper!
If you have any additional questions please call Joey Cascio at 480-205-5880. The car is located in beautiful sunny Scottsdale, AZ. Please email or call with any questions and I welcome international bidders! I can also help with shipping quotes and arrangements. We ship cars all over the world! We also provide recommendations on financing. Please call if interested.
With almost 98% of my cars sold sight unseen I have a reputation for delivering the highest quality cars available on the market. Bid with confidence and check out my excellent 100% positive feedback rating!
Good luck in the bidding!
Enjoy the 80+ Beautiful High Quality Pictures!
Terms and Conditions of Sale
We take time to carefully describe each vehicle and include a substantial number of photos. However, it is very important to keep in mind that these vehicles are pre-owned, not brand new. After careful reading of the entire description, rather than making a potentially incorrect assumption, if any statement or comment is unclear, or if you have questions, please e-mail or call us prior to bidding.
- We are a licensed and bonded automotive dealership based in Phoenix, Arizona. Buying through a licensed dealer gives you as a consumer certain rights, and ensures your protection from title fraud and other problems encountered in private party automotive transactions. In addition, you may also qualify for lower interest rates by purchasing through a dealership. We reserve the right to sell this vehicle locally prior to the end of any advertisement or listing. We also reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.
- Cars are demonstrated and/or test-driven on a daily basis and therefore may have more mileage upon delivery than indicated in original listings.
- All transactions are subject to a Document/Preparation fee of $425. Arizona residents will be responsible for 7.95% sales tax, and vehicle registration costs. Non-Arizona residents wishing to pick up their vehicle from our dealership in Phoenix will be responsible for paying sales tax in Arizona. Tax will not be charged if the vehicle is shipped out of state. Any out-of-state residents wishing to drive their new vehicle prior to registering it in their home states will be provided a 90-day non-resident temporary permit. All taxes and license fees will need to be paid by the buyer when the vehicle is registered in their home state. All state taxes and motor vehicle-related fees are administered by each state individually, are not included in the price of the vehicle, and are non-negotiable.
- Most vehicle titles are not held on the premises and it may take up to 30 days to receive one.
- Due to the fact that we often have multiple prospective buyers for the same vehicle, we will not hold a vehicle without a signed non-refundable deposit, a signed purchase order, and a signed General Information and Terms of Sale form. Without this deposit, all vehicles will remain advertised, listed, and available for sale.
- Although we make every attempt to deliver our vehicles with a full set of keys, key fobs, books, floor mats, manuals, etc., we cannot guarantee that a pre-owned vehicle will have all of these items. Most of them can be ordered at a minimum cost in addition to the price of the vehicle, if you desire to do so. The substantial reduction in price between new and pre-owned vehicles reflects in part the chance that these items might be missing.
At Close of Auction
The successful winning bidder must telephone us within 24 hours after the auction has ended to verify purchase and make arrangements to complete the transaction.
Full payment must be received within 7 business days of the end of auction. Payment must be either by cashiers-check, or certified funds. If funds are not received, and an alternate arrangement has not been made, the vehicle can and will be made available to other potential buyers on a first-come, first-serve basis.
The parties agree that this contract shall be construed under the substantive laws of the state of Arizona, that the state courts of Arizona shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any action brought to enforce the terms of this contract or over any action arising out of the underlying transaction(s) with seller and venue may be had in the Maricopa county superior court of the state of Arizona.
We have disclosed as much information as possible about this vehicle and aim to only carry quality vehicles. However, we recommend that all buyers conduct an inspection either in person or through a qualified professional third party inspector prior to the end of the auction. If such inspection reveals a substantial discrepancy between the information contained in the listing and the actual vehicle, we will correct the problem at no charge or work out a compromise.
We value your business and want you to be completely satisfied with your Ebay buying experience, from purchase to delivery. As a value added service we will assist with shipping arrangements however, the buyer pays all shipping costs. We do not have any affiliation with, or interest in, any transportation companies and all questions or concerns should be addressed directly with them.
All vehicles are sold As Is, with no warranties expressed or implied, by seller. Vehicles come with books and/or manuals only if pictured in the included photos or if stated in the ad. As with any used vehicle, minor signs of wear may become more obvious under close inspection, such small chips or nicks, light scratches or minor abrasions, wheel scuffs, and other indications of normal wear and tear. We will not and cannot be held liable or responsible for these issues.
Bidders are entering into a legal and binding contract to purchase the vehicle described above. If you do not intend to purchase this item, DO NOT BID!
Non-paying bidders, unqualified bidding, bid shielding, auction interference or any type of harassment, will be dealt with according to eBay Rules, local law, and may include, but are not limited to, legal action and applicable fees, lose of deposit or any other necessary costs.
We reserve the right to cancel bids and/or our auction at anytime for any reason.
PLACING A BID ON THIS AUCTION, CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND ALL THE INFORMATION PRESENTED.
|VIN (Vehicle Identification Number):||1B3ER65E4YV605769||Mileage:||14373|
|Warranty:||Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty||Make:||Dodge|
|Options:||CD Player, Convertible, Leather Seats||Trim:||RT/10|
|Safety Features:||Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag||Engine:||10|
|Power Options:||Air Conditioning, Power Locks, Power Windows||Drive Type:||RWD|
|Fuel Type:||Gas||For Sale By:||Dealer|
|Sub Model:||RT/10||Disability Equipped:||No|
|Exterior Color:||Gray||Drive Side:||Left-hand drive|
|Number of Cylinders:||10||Inspection:||Vehicle has been inspected (specify details in Description)|
|Transmission:||Manual||Drivetrain:||Rear Wheel Drive|