eBay Before I begin I would encourage all serious buyers to contact me directly at: 517-425-0129. Although this is a 7 day auction, I reserve the right to end early. You are bidding on one of the most collectible vehicles today, the 1970 BMW 2002, lovingly referred to as “ the roundie”. Well documented car, very good ownership, very nice turn-key example of this iconic model. Description as follows: Exterior:
• Rare tii alloy wheels, excellent condition
• Nicely refinished in BMW “Fire Orange”
• Bumpers re-chromed
• Very nice grill and trim
• Headlight upgrade to Hella Super H4, much brighter than stock
• Clean underside, solid floors and frame rails
• Recently redone with rare E21 Recaros
• Factory console outfitted with old school Becker radio wired to accept iphone input
• Matching Nardi wood wheel and shift knob
• Excellent headliner
• New salt and pepper vintage style carpet
• All new weather strip throughout
• Very clean refinished trunk area with spare and jack assembly. Solid spare tire well and shock towers. One small repair in tire well, done years ago, no issues.
• Seat belts upgraded to 3 point style
• Embroidered 2002 headrests, all upholstery finished with French stitch
• Documented professional engine rebuild approx. 4 years ago, 6000-8000 miles on rebuild
• 3 core radiator upgrade.
• Complete Bilstein/ H&R suspension refresh
• Manual choke, starts everytime
• Recent brakes and stainless lines
• Everything works with exception of heater fan
• Very well sorted car, drive anywhere.
• I believe I have all receipts and documents related to the rebuild. Very good ownership history.
To summarize, a turn key car, ready to drive and enjoy. Without a doubt, a desirable year for BMW and certainly gaining in value. Please take the time to review all the pics and don’t hesitate to call with questions: 517-425-0129. I also have contact with a reasonable shipping company and would be glad to assist.
TERMS; 25% NONREFUNDABLE DEPOSIT DUE WITHIN 3 DAYS OF AUCTION CLOSE, BALANCE DUE WITHIN 7 DAYS OR VEHICLE PICK UP, WHICHEVER COMES FIRST. PREFERRED PAYMENT IS CERTIFIED BANK FUNDS OR BANK TO BANK WIRE TRANSFER. VEHICLE PURCHASED “AS IS”, NO WARRANTIES OR REFUNDS IMPLIED
|Model:||2002||Number of Cylinders:||4|
|Drive Type:||RWD||Body Type:||Coupe|