SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY PLEASE!!! BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PICK UP OF THE TRUCK, OR SHIPPING.
You are looking at an extremely nice 2002 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT 4x4, 5.9L 4 Dr. Extended Cab w/Short Bed Pickup Truck, also w/custom features and add-ons, as well.
The truck is fully loaded in options. This is a great vehicle to own. I absolutely l enjoyed owning this truck. The only reason why I'm even selling my truck is because I just recently moved to California from Indiana, and I am unable to bring the truck out here with me, so I figured it made more sense for me to sell the truck. I will be extremely fair, reasonable, and honest/up-front about everything involved in this truck. Truthfully, I love my truck and wish I didn't have to sell it, but this was the best decision for me.
With that being said, I want the buyer to understand that I do still have a lien/lien holder on the truck. The loan is not too much and will be paid off the day the buyer sends the purchasing price agreed upon for the truck. I have already made arrangements with the credit union to expedite and overnight the, will then be a, clear title, over to the buyer that day. Buyer will responsible for initial deposit, and then once full payment is made, the buyer will receive the title right away (1-3 business days). SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY PLEASE!!!
I have made some major add on/upgrades/repairs to the truck. Below I will list all the repairs made, as well as all the issues/repairs currently needed for the truck. Overall the truck is in excellent condition, both mechanically and body-wise. This is a performance truck is well worth the investment. There are several repairs the truck will need to have 100% “nothing wrong” with it.
See Below for upgrades and repairs made, as well as repairs needed:
Truck Features/Upgrades/Add-Ons/Repairs Recommended:
· 2002 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT Dark Green Pickup Truck
· V8, 4x4, 5.9L 4 Doors Extended Cab w/Short Bed w/Custom Upgrades
· Exterior: Green
· Interior: Tan
· Mileage: 155,333
· New Battery
· New Alternator
· New Spark Plugs, Rotors, Boots, etc. (just did a full-tune up on it) (just did an oil-change)
· New Thermostat & Housing for it
· New Exhaust System (Muffler & Tailpipe)
· New Front Passenger Window Motor
· New Drivers Front & Front Passenger Window Switches
· Front Axles, have new hub bolts/flange/yolk/etc. (Wheel barring)
· Truck has complete stereo system equipped, including Panasonic CD Player, along w/ Two MTX Audio 12in. Subwoofers, and Amp already installed/hooked-up in the truck.
· Overall, the Subs produce great bass, not the best I’ve ever had, but still bumps really good, along w/the standard speakers installed in the truck as well
· Truck is Super Lifted, over 12in. Lift, along w/37in. tires
· Tires are in good condition, but eventually new buyer will want brand new tires to accommodate
· Exterior & Body of the Tuck is in excellent condition, minor scrapes, and your normal wear and tear. There is no major body damage at all; Truck is very clean in color and body.
· Truck is in extremely good condition for its’ age and mileage (less than 10k mileage usage annually), and I’m not the first owner of the truck. The truck is lifted so high, it’s like a semi-truck, in height, and truck was used for commercial usage (tree-removal), prior to me owning it. I had originally bought the truck from a dealership, which was reputable, so the truck was already in great condition when I first bought it.
· I have put money into repairing and upgrading the truck, within the past year.
· Truck has tented windows for the rear windows, passengers windows on the extended cab
· Truck Runs and Operates Excellently Mechanically, including Engine/transmission/steering, etc.
· Tires, Axles, Suspension, Joint/Barring’s, frame, all in great condition
· Bed of the truck is in excellent condition
· Truck has customizations in the trim, rims, tires, engine upgrades, gas tank opening, front grille, headlights, brake lights, stop lights, etc.
· Interior is in okay condition, there is one cut in the driver’s front seat, and the dashboard is cracked, from past commercial use. My recommendation is to do what I did, just buy an inexpensive dashboard cover, along with seats covers, and then it will look great.
Recommendations for Minor Repairs:
· There are only a few minor issues w/the truck, which can easily be taken care of. I just wasn’t able to fix them yet, prior to my move, and since I was selling it and all, also.
· Truck has crack in dashboard, needs a dashboard cover, that’s al
· Truck has a slit in the driver’s seat, just needs a seat cover
· Truck needs new lighter outlet to operate & also ashtray/cup holder needs to be reattached. Front Passenger Arm grip holder needs to be reattached.
· Truck only has 1 set of keys, which only work on the ignition; the buyer will need to get a spare made, along with a whole new set, for opening the truck doors. The truck does not have keys to open/lock the doors of the truck, those will need to be re-made by buyers.
· This is the only moderate issue that needs worked on. I repaired the Heat & A/C, but they aren’t up to speed, as far as full potential, and prime ability. The truck just needs the climate control changed, as well as flush in the system, to fully run great again.
· Other than that, there is nothing else mechanically wrong with the truck.
My goal is to sell the truck in a fair and ethical value, for both parties. I will be extremely reasonable, yet I will not accept a low ball offer, as well. This is a great buy, and a great truck to own. I have put some money into repairing the truck, as well as keeping it well maintained. I personally love the truck, especially how high it sits, along with the great stereo system installed. The truck definitely gives the driver a sense of power and authority when driving on the road. I hope the next buyer will treat the truck in great care like I did, as well as have a lot of fun owning this cool toy. Truck is perfect for business/commercial use, personal usage, and even mudding/expeditions, as well.
And there you go everyone!!!
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me through EBay’s email account, and I will reach back out to you at my earliest convenience. I appreciate the bidders/buyers who take this listing in serious consideration.
Good Luck to Everyone!!!
|“Excellent Condition” |
| Year: || 2002 || VIN (Vehicle Identification Number): || 3D7HU18Z82G127616 |
| Mileage: || 156000 || Number of Cylinders: || 8 |
| Make: || Dodge || Transmission: || Automatic |
| Model: || Ram 1500 || Body Type: || Extended Crew Cab Pickup |
| Trim: || Custom || Warranty: || Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty |
| Engine: || 5.9 || Vehicle Title: || Clear |
| Drive Type: || 4WD || Options: || Subwoofers, 4-Wheel Drive, CD Player |
| Safety Features: || Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag || Sub Model: || SLT |
| Power Options: || Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows || Exterior Color: || Green |
| Fuel Type: || Gasoline || Interior Color: || Gray |
| For Sale By: || Private Seller |