eBay 1993 Range Rover Classic LWB. It just had a tune up and runs strong. I drove it back to Virginia from Vermont. The only issue was a vibration in the front drive shaft. The front drive shaft was just replaced and the angle was fixed, there is no vibration now. The suspension lift was put on within the past year, along with the tires and Wolf wheels. The brown leather seats are in overall good shape. There is some small areas of surface rust, but overall it is solid. I have a clean clear Virginia title.
- Driver seat switch does not work
- Sun roof works, but needs help to close when moon roof is fully open
- Over flow sensor light comes on and off at times
- Drivers door lock cylinder is out, door locks and unlocks with key fob
- Steering has a little play, but very drivable. It never bothered me.
- Headliner is sagging, like most Range Rovers.
This is a fun vehicle to drive and runs strong. I originally bought it for my son to drive. It is just to big for him. I just added a brand new Frontrunner roof rack!
Please contact me with any questions.
Listed locally and may end auction early.
|VIN (Vehicle Identification Number):||SALHC1340PA637806||Mileage:||140,000|
|Number of Cylinders:||8||Make:||Land Rover|
|Warranty:||Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty||Engine:||4.2 Liter V8|
|Vehicle Title:||Clear||Drive Type:||4WD|
|Options:||4-Wheel Drive||Power Options:||Power Windows|
|Sub Model:||County LWB||Fuel Type:||Gasoline|
|Exterior Color:||White||For Sale By:||Private Seller|
|Interior Color:||Brown||Drive Side:||Left-hand drive|