*** PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE FUNDS IN ORDER AND KNOW WHAT SHIPPING WILL COST BEFORE BIDDING !!!***EMAIL ME AND I CAN GET YOU A QUOTE ON SHIPPING FROM MY DOOR TO YOUR DOOR* ** ** ** ** *** PLEASE READ THE AD FULLY!!!* ** ** ** ** ** *
**IF YOU HAVE (0) FEEDBACK AND ARE NEW TO EBAY DO NOT BID WITHOUT CONTACTING ME FIRST,OR YOU BID WILL BE CANCELLED AND YOU WILL BE BLOCKED FROM BIDDING.THIS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN FEW RUIN IT FOR THE REST. PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO READ THIS AD FULLY!!!!!!!
* *PLEASE READ THE WHOLE AD* ** ****
Please look at all photos posted on this ad and read the full description.DO NOT BID,IF YOU CAN NOT PAY FOR THE ITEM,PLEASE!
*** 7 DAY AUCTION* ***
* * IMPORTANT* **
FULL Balance to be paid by Bank wire transfer,cashiers check,Or by cash in hand, only if you come pick it up in person.
* **Full Payment Must be paid in FULL within 7 days of sale date.* **
Once paid for,it will need to be picked up within 30 days of sale date.If you need more time on picking it up,just let me know we can work it out,no problem.All I ask is that you just stay in touch with me.Thanks for looking and bidding!!
* *** Please read Description FULLY * ** ***
PLEASE READ FULLY!!
This is for a Good running and driving 1978 Pontiac Bonneville Brougham 2 door coupe with 86K miles on it.This is a local car,that was bought new in Montgomery Alabama.I have all the original paper work including the original sales contract,owners manual,warranty card and much more all still in the original selling dealers envelope.It is very solid and straight.There a few Very small pencil size holes in the floor pans where the car leaked, at the rear window, and water got under the carpet.I have removed the old carpet.The floor pans are overall still very solid and are NOT weak and will Not require replacing. The seats still sit good and are not torn up.The door panels are good.All the gauges work.The dash has a couple of cracks and the headliner material is gone but the board is fine.I also removed the vinyl top,it was actually a lot better under it than I expected.I have ALL the trim for the top.There is NO rust on the body other than the little bit of rust that is at the top of the back window channel and down the passenger side of the back window channel,but it is not real bad and can be easily fixed.I have silver taping covering the areas,so it stays dry,but there is NOT as near as much rust as there is tape.The trunk pan is excellent,with No rust.The doors open and shut like new and even the weatherstripping is still good(see photos). This is a very solid car. The original 4.9 301 V-8 runs great and has surprisingly decent power.It has no knocks,noises or smoke.The trans shifts perfect.I had a brand new flywheel installed because the original one was cracked and was making a noise.Now it is noise free.The brakes are very good and the car drives good.It is still a very tight car.The tires match but are VERY dry rotted and would not make a long trip.It has a brand new gas tank installed and had a tuneup done.It runs great and idles smooth and quiet.The A/c works but could use some Freon,the heater will run you out. See all 24 Photos.This will make a nice car with a little work and time.I would say with a new set of tires it would probably drive anywhere.
I have a Clear Alabama title and Bill of sale in hand.
I am starting the bidding off at a low starting price and once the first bid is placed the car will then sell to the Last,Highest bidder.
I can arrange to have the vehicle shipped to you.Contact me thru ebay for a quote to you.Contact me for any questions BEFORE bidding.
I am sure whoever buys this will be happy and satisfied as long as they read the description fully.If you have any questions just ask me thru eBay,I will respond as quick as I can.
KEEP IN MIND THIS VEHICLE WILL BE SOLD AS IS,WHERE IS NO WARRANTY
* * Important* *
The Vehicle will come with a Clear Alabama title and a bill of sale.Please NOTE my feedback.
I have a very good local transport guy that can deliver the car to you,if you like.Email me with your address and I can get you a quote,from me to you.Shipping cost is the buyers responsibility.
Please note my feedback as a seller.
* ***Take time to look at all photos and Please ask any questions before bidding or buying if you are unsure of anything.Please look at all photos. * ** *Please note my feedback and bid with confidence.* *Please check out my other items listed for sale* * Please note my feedback,I describe my vehicles as accurately as possible.
PLEASE LOOK AT ALL PHOTOS!!!! Balance to be paid by CASH(COD)IN PERSON,CASHIERS CHECK or WIRE TRANSFER ONLY!!CASHIERS CHECKS WILL HAVE TO CLEAR BEFORE THE CAR LEAVES!!!! Whoever gets this will be VERY satisfied!Please look at my feedback,I try to describe all my Items Honestly.If you have a question please ask!!If you have any Questions please email me and I will send you my phone # !!Please keep in mind this is not a perfect car,but it is way above average for what it is.Thanks for looking!!* *IMPORTANT* * IF YOU ARE THE HIGH BIDDER OR YOU USE THE BUY IT NOW,YOU MUST CONTACT ME BY PHONE WITHIN 48HRS OF THE SALE.If no contact within 3 days, I WILL RELIST THE ITEM AND ISSUE THE APPROPRIATE FEEDBACK!! I WILL SEND THE WINNING BIDDER MY PHONE # AS SOON AS THE AUCTION ENDS!IF YOU NEED TO TALK TO ME DURING THE AUCTION, EMAIL ME AND I WILL SEND YOU MY # SO YOU CAN CONTACT ME!!
I HATE HAVING TO DO THIS this way,BUT DUE TO ALL THE NEW SCAMS GOING ON and bidder that do not follow through, I HAVE NO CHOICE!!
* *I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO END THIS AUCTION AT ANY TIME* *. I can help with transporting or arrange it for you.It's cheaper than you might imagine. I hate to seem ugly ,but I don't have the time to play games!!! DO NOT BID UNLESS YOU CAN BUY!!! Feel free to check my feedback on all items and cars I have sold!!!I offer very accurate descriptions and will answer all Questions concerning this vehicle to the best of my ability!! GOOD LUCK AND THANKS FOR LOOKING!!! THIS WILL BE SOLD AS IS!!! ALL DEPOSITS ARE NON REFUNDABLE!!CARS WILL BE STORED FOR 30 DAYS ONLY !!! IF YOU NEED MORE TIME PLEASE LET ME KNOW,WE CAN ARRANGE IT!!ANY CARS NOT PICKED UP AFTER 30 DAYS WITH NO CONTACT,WILL BE TREATED AS AN ABANDONED VEHICLE AND SUBJECT TO STORAGE FEES OF 10.00 PER DAY AFTER THE FIRST 30 DAYS. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE ASK BEFORE BIDDING!!!IF YOU HAVE 0 FEEDBACK CONTACT ME BEFORE BIDDING OR YOUR BID WILL BE CANCELLED!!I DONT DO THIRD PARTY SALES !! PLEASE LOOK AT ALL PHOTOS!!!!!! * ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ***
|“Please read the description fully.This vehicle runs and drives and will be SOLD AS IS!It will have to be trailered or transported due to dryrotted tires.” |
| Year: || 1978 || VIN (Vehicle Identification Number): || 2n37y8p143248 |
| Mileage: || 86432 || Interior Color: || Blue |
| Make: || Pontiac || Number of Cylinders: || 8 |
| Model: || Bonneville || Transmission: || Automatic |
| Trim: || BONNEVILLE BROUGHAM || Body Type: || Coupe |
| Engine: || 4.9 301 V-8 || Warranty: || Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty |
| Drive Type: || RWD || Vehicle Title: || Clear |
| Power Options: || Air Conditioning || Sub Model: || IMPALA |
| Fuel Type: || Gasoline || Exterior Color: || Silver |
| For Sale By: || Private Seller |