eBay 1972 455 Engine
- 750 vacuum Holley, Summit HEI, Single plane intake, Edelbrock mech fuel pump, aluminum radiator, single wire alternator...
T-56 Wide Ratio Overdrive 6 Speed (American Powertrain) Transmission
- Hydraulic Clutch, steel bell housing, complete American Powertrain installation kit (reverse lights and clutch interrupter switch work)...
Moser 12 Bolt Third member
- 3.73 Tru-Trac Posi, Disc brakes...
- BMR torsion bar rear suspension, QA1 coil overs, QA1 front upper/lower control arms with QA1 coil overs, new quick ratio steering box, professionally rebuilt steering column, C6 Corvette front brakes, 17 X 9 Classic Industries Rally 2 wheels w/ 275/40Z Falken tires, weld in Gen II sub-frame connectors, forward sub-frame cross connector, poly body bushings. .
- Everything replaced or refurbished (aftermarket retro radio works intermitted), it's an a/c car but needs the system replaced (compressor, dryer, hoses), added factory style 3 point retractable seat belts, power windows work (drivers side has scratches out of sight line), car has been completely rewired from the LED H4 headlights with programmable Halos to the programmable LED taillights (American Autowire kit)
- NO RUST ANYWHERE! Paint job is good but has some air bubbles in it, body panels could be better aligned (gaps) all bezel/lenses replaced with new/refurbished, all glass intact with no chips or cracks, needs tail pipes (correct stainless steel tips included with car)...
The car is a great driver as is or keep upgrading it!!!
On Dec-03-18 at 14:56:45 PST, seller added the following information:
Car is a Trans Am!! VIN 2V87Y3N123837
Car was originally white/blue.
Relisting car - please do not bid if you don't plan on paying.
Car is available for viewing at my residence by appointment; BEFORE auction ends! I will try to answer all specific questions and send requested pics in a timely manner; do not bid if you are going to request additional monuments after the auction has ended.
$500.00 due via Paypal (or other mutually agreed to method) within 48 hours of auction ending. Balance due within 7 days of auction end.
|“This car is in excellent condition for a 45 year old car and still a blast to drive.” |
| Year: || 1973 || VIN (Vehicle Identification Number): || 2V87Y3N123837 |
| Mileage: || 73000 || Number of Cylinders: || 8 |
| Make: || Pontiac || Transmission: || T-56 |
| Model: || Trans Am || Body Type: || Coupe |
| Engine: || 455 || Vehicle Title: || Clear |
| Drive Type: || RWD || Power Options: || Power Windows |
| Fuel Type: || Gasoline || Exterior Color: || Brewster Green |
| For Sale By: || Private Seller || Interior Color: || Black |