- Maroon exterior with hand detailing.
- Rear section of the frame is the stock frame.
- Front suspension and front clip is from a Mustang 2 kit. It is the first ever designed and sold to the public. It also has 2 lift spindles.
- Front disc brake kit. - 9 rear axle, disc brakes, and calipers from a 1978 Ford Granada.
- Rear suspension is a custom 4 link kit with adjustable rear coil over springs.
- Engine is a Mustang 302 / 5.0 L with Ford Motor Sport SVO aluminum heads, Edelbrock 650 cfm carburetor, and exhaust headers.
- Transmission is a Mustang automatic AOD.
- Power brakes.
- Vintage Air heat and A/C on console.
- Retro radio with Bluetooth.
- Flaming River steering column.
- Dakota Digital instrument cluster.
- Line-X bed lining.
- In excellent running condition.
- Lots of power and handles well.
- Customized for daily driving.
- Hurts to sell, but I just launched a startup.
|VIN (Vehicle Identification Number):||453EC216061||Mileage:||2170|
|Warranty:||Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty||Model:||Other|
|Vehicle Title:||Clear||Engine:||Mustang 305/5.0 L|
|Power Options:||Air Conditioning||Drive Type:||RWD|
|Fuel Type:||Gasoline||For Sale By:||Private Seller|
|Exterior Color:||Maroon||Disability Equipped:||No|
|Interior Color:||Maroon||Drive Side:||Left-hand drive|
|Number of Cylinders:||8|