1950 Ford Tudor Custom
239 Flathead V8 3 Speed
I bought this car over 8 years ago. A solid car that had a previous engine rebuild then developed a knock. I had the engine redone by a Ford flathead specialist and restored the engine compartment.
· Replaced wiring loom
· Replaced all fluid lines
· Replaced brake cylinders and refurbished Master Cylinder
· Restored all window felt, window garnishes and seals
· Restored dash and guages
· Restored front seat and replaced covers from LeBaron Bonney
· New Coker Bias tires
· Restored front suspension and steering box
· New 6 volt battery
· Dual exhaust with Fenton headers
· Original door and rear upholstery panels
· Original floor and trunk mats
· Original headliner
· All original glass except drivers side glass and vent window
It has a repaint many years ago and has chips, scratches and some small dents. These flaws require close examination to spot. Rust repair has been done on some of the rockers and lower front fenders. The inner rockers have some rust through. I treated the rockers with rust arrestor. The floor had surface rust that was treated, cleaned and painted with POR 15. No other rust on the car.
The car starts and runs strong. Nothing like the sound of a Ford flathead. Drives excellent, stops strong and straight. Everything works, no issues. Doors and windows close like a new car.
Won best original car at a local cruise night. A collectable car you can drive and enjoy without worry.
I recommend a personal inspection of the car.
|VIN (Vehicle Identification Number):||BOLU105109||Mileage:||33,210|
|Number of Cylinders:||8||Make:||Ford|
|Body Type:||2 Door Sedan||Trim:||Custom|
|Warranty:||Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty||Engine:||239 V8|
|Vehicle Title:||Clear||Drive Type:||2 Wheel Rear Dirve|
|Fuel Type:||Gasoline||For Sale By:||Owner|
|Exterior Color:||Palisade Green||Drive Side:||Left-hand drive|