877-211-7157 ✕ View Video OLD SCHOOL ANTIQUE RESTOMOD MUSCLE CAR 30'S 40'S FORD MODEL A MODEL T STREET ROD
Exterior Color: Black Interior Color: Black Body Type: Coupe Transmission: Automatic Engine: V12 5.3L Natural Aspiration Title Condition: Clear Vehicle Description 1934 Oldsmobile V12 ENGINE Jaguar TH400 Auto Rat Rod with Video
Custom, hand built, from the Frankensteinish intake and Saber shift to the spider web cab, she’s a 1 off. V12 Jaguar power with smooth shifting Turbo-Hydramatic 400 and power disc brakes get you to any head turning show you want.
Check out the video!
Clean Texas title in my name, located near North Dallas.
• Massive, 74-76 era V12 Jaguar # 8S5205LA, starts every time, no smoke, but does mark its territory, oil... leak at the oil pan gasket. Oil pressure 60-75 at idle, 35 in gear.
• Custom tunnel ram intake and 12 cylinder exhaust, imagination gone wild
• Holley dual feed, double pump with regulator and Holley electric fuel pump
• Aluminum radiator with dual pull fans never gets over 195.
• GM TH400 Automatic, shifts and down shifts really smooth
• Jaguar independent rear suspension with dual coil springs, could use replacement shocks
• Straight front axle with GM power disc brakes
• Lester 700 x 16” 6 ply wide white walls
• Appears to be a 1934 Oldsmobile with original headlights and partial grille
• Chopped, channeled, shortened and clear coated
• Spider web top gets a ton of attention
• Custom built frame, see pic
• Termite treated deck lid (plaque proves it!) with leather straps
• Polished Plexiglass windshield
• Pretty cool Jaguar grille ornament swings around at about 30 mph
• Fuel cell and battery (with quick disconnect) mounted in trunk
• Custom, hand built aluminum seats with flex
• Saber sword shifter
• True diamond plate flooring
• Separate toggles for ignition, fans and fuel pump
• Functional Oil pressure, water temp and voltmeter gauges
• Headlights, including brights, brakes and directions are good
• No horn or wipers
Some of you will remember the Roadkill Episode 5 whereby the Rat Rod got more attention than the Lamborghini, at least from the girlies. 52 million views by the way.
You’ll need to budget your time every time you go anywhere. Flashing cameras, thumbs up, tons of smiles. It even stopped a soccer game.
HERE IS A LINK TO THE VIDEO
COPY PASTE IN YOUTUBE
CALL OR TEXT ANYTIME
Contact us now at 877-211-7157 for more details! Contact us for more details: 877-211-7157Call Dealer Photos Vehicle Warranty New Vehicles come with a full-factory warranty. Used vehicles may have a remaining-factory warranty, but please contact us for the warranty details specific to this vehicle.
Terms and Conditions Finance, Warranty, Shipping question? - Call the dealer at 877-211-7157 Payment Options We accept the following payment methods:
- Cashier's Check/money order
- Cash (in person)
Vehicle Pickup & Shipping All shipping charges are buyer's responsibility. General Terms Acceptable Payment Methods: Cash, Cashier's Check, Money Order, Wire Transfer. Please contact us for more details. Notice to Bidders: All of the vehicles we list on are for sale locally. We reserve the right to end an auction early. All cars are immediately ready for delivery upon sale. Deposit: We require a non-refundable $500 deposit within 48 hours of winning the auction. Please call to make arrangements for payment. Payment Types: Cash in person, Certified Funds, Institutional Financing All sales transactions must be completed within 7 calendar days of auction close. Prices subject to change without notice and do not include Title, License, Registration Fees, State or Local Taxes or Processing Fees, if any. Please contact seller first for vehicle availability. Although every effort is made to present accurate and reliable information, use of this information is voluntary, and should only be deemed reliable after an independent review of its accuracy, completeness, and timeliness. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify the existence of options, accessories and the vehicle condition before time of sale. Any and all differences must be addressed prior to time of sale. No expressed or implied warranties, including the availability or condition of the equipment listed is made. EPA mileage estimates for comparison purposes only. Actual mileage may vary depending on driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle maintenance. Fees and Taxes Sales tax, title, license fee, registration fee, dealer documentary fee, finance charges, emission testing fees, and compliance fees are additional to the advertised price. Vehicle is listed locally, we reserve the right to end the auction at any time.
|VIN (Vehicle Identification Number):||165VZBSJ11||Mileage:||5000|
|Number of Cylinders:||12||Model:||JAGUAR|
|Transmission:||Automatic||Trim:||V12 RAT ROD WATCH THE VIDEO IN HD|
|Body Type:||Coupe||Engine:||V12 5.3L Natural Aspiration|
|Vehicle Title:||Clear||Fuel Type:||Gasoline|
|Sub Model:||V12 RAT ROD WATCH THE VIDEO IN HD||For Sale By:||Dealer|