eBay VAG ODIS Engineering 7.2.2 PostSetup + Projects 81.0.220
Year/Release Date: 2017
You will receive a link to fast MEAGA/Torrent cloud service to download the software 14 GB with lifetime license.
ODIS Engineering - an offboard Diagnostic Information System Engineering engineering the software to work with VAG (Audi, VW, Seat, Skoda, Lamborgini, Bentley) can be installed on the VAS 5051B, VAS 5052A, VAS 6150, VAS 6150A, VAS 6150B, VAS 6160 or a standard stationary or portable computers and used with VAS5054a, VAS 5055, CarDAQ-Plus, iFlash, PassThru SAE J2534.
Unlike ODIS Service, allows you to update firmware offline
ODIS Engineering 7.* works with the vas5054a adapter on Windows 7 only.
On Windows 10, use a VAS 6154 or PassThru compatible adapter
TPI + Dataflash 05.2018 (Audi, Volkswagen, Skoda, SEAT)
Year/Release Date: 2018
Developer: VAG encoding on D2
You will receive only a link to fast MEGA /Torrent cloud to download the software 36 GB.
1. VAG Dataflash 18.05 (19 958 files)
Firmware files for VAG: Audi, Volkswagen, Skoda, SEAT for software: ODIS and VCP (Vag Can Pro).
Before firmware, it is strongly recommended to consult the TPI.
2. VAG TPI 18.03 (81,488 reports)
Technical Problem Information from auto concern VAG (Audi, Volkswagen, Skoda, SEAT)
Technical Problem Information (TPL) contains instructions and information on repairs (since 2001). This includes current information on the service technique (for example, under warranty or service shares). In addition, there are stored instructions for solving current technical problems.
It is in these official summaries that information is provided on the shoals known to the manufacturer and how to eliminate them. Including there is information about the current software versions for specific block models.
The main number of entries in Russian, English (UK), German and Czech, and also in Spanish for SEAT.
The database search is performed through any file manager, for example Total Commander, FAR, Windows Explorer
Method of work:
1. Extract the required archive to disk
2. Go to the src folder
3. Call the file manager who can search in FILES! for example Total Commander
4. We say to find all the files * .htm with the text we are interested in, for example, the letters of the engine: BSE (and put the dummy Unicode)
5. After the list is displayed, we say files to the panel, we call them in the browser in turn and read about the known problems with the car (TPI) and the ways to solve them ... After reading the necessary document, you can go to the folder where the required you htm - there often is also a pdf with more detailed instructions.
Available languages (multilingual): Dansk, Deutsch, English, Espanol, Francais, Hrvatski, Italiano, Magyar, Nederlands, Polski, Portugues, Roman, Slovenscina, Suomea, Svenska, Turkce, Cestina, Russian, Greek, Japan, Chinese, Taiwanese, Korean.
Supported operating systems: Win10 x64 Pro, Win10 x32 Pro, Vista, Win7 x32 Pro, Win7 x64 Pro.
|New||Manufacturer Part Number:||2017|
|OBD Interface:||CAN, EOBD, OBD, OBDII||Brand:||Odis|
|UPC:||Does not apply|