1995 Buick Roadmaster Estate Wagon
This is a GREAT car. It is super clean and has been in Texas it’s entire life. It is in very good overall condition. I have owned a number of these 91-96 B-Body wagons over the years and its easily one of the cleanest ones I have come across in years. We have one built wagon and one stock one. Since the built one is just about done, we have decided to let this one go to a new and loving home.
This car only has 79k miles!! The body and paintwork show well, with some small dents and dings here and there (one in the trim and another lower drivers door). It's clear this car was probably owned and driven by an older person. The faux-wood looks original and has random blemishes throughout though is in good shape for 20+ year old vinyl (time has been taken to clean up the trim that surrounds the wood), the original trim looks decent too. Car looks really nice for its age. I welcome you to come out and take a look for yourself.
Over the last year the car has had the following work done.
· Tune Up (Accel Optispark, Ignition Control Module, Accel Coil, NGK Plugs, MSD Wires)
· New Waterpump (when the Optispark was replaced)
· New Fuel Pump
· All of the window rollers have been fixed and all the windows operate perfectly
· AC System has been replaced with R134 components and blows cold
· New Windshield
· New Tires
All of the core stuff on the car is in great shape. Mechanically it is ready to go anywhere. Feel free to fly in and drive home. The car is located near Dallas, TX.
There are some unique things worth mentioning about the car. This is a tow package car that came with the 2.93 gear ratio rear end. It is Dark Gray Green Metallic with faux wood trim I have the original window sticker, owners manual and both key fobs. The dash is not cracked and is in outstanding condition. All of the electronics appear to work (including the seats, climate, radio, power door locks, power windows and power antenna). The sunshade for the Vista roof is present and retracts properly as well.
This car is GOOD to drive home and in nice shape. There are a few things the car can use.
1) There is a minor dent in the lower side of the drivers door
2) The car shows well but the carpet could stand to be deep cleaned or replaced.
3) Radio works great and speakers function but due to age can use replacement at some point.
4) Note - to be honest - when the opti and water pump was done, the front of the engine and valve covers were painted red. To get it back to stock under the hood, these parts will need to be painted back to black for the valve covers and block, and aluminum for the alternator bracket and timing cover. Not a huge deal, but you need to know what was changed.
This car is really nice, and if you're looking for one to buy now and drive home this is it. It runs, starts, rides, drives and feels great. Yes, you can come get this one and drive it home, it's that good. Yes, its still 20+ years old and something will be wrong with it, but man .. this one is nice! If you choose to ship the car, I would be happy to meet the shipping company to have the car loaded up. Shipping will be the responsibility of the buyer. I encourage you to come see it for yourself. It's not perfect but its darn nice!
If you have questions - send me a message here on eBay. Happy to get on the phone with any interested buyer.
Buick wagons are hard to find! This one appears to have been in Texas it’s entire life. Let’s make a deal. CLEAN TEXAS title IN HAND!
|VIN (Vehicle Identification Number):||1G4BR82P7SR401921||Mileage:||79,300|
|Warranty:||Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty||Model:||Roadmaster|
|Options:||Leather Seats, Sunroof||Drive Type:||RWD|
|Safety Features:||Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag||Power Options:||Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats|
|Sub Model:||Estate Wagon||Fuel Type:||Gasoline|
|Interior Color:||Tan||For Sale By:||Private Seller|
|Number of Cylinders:||8|