1990 Lotus Esprit Turbo SE For Sale by Redline Classics
This 1990 Lotus Esprit Turbo SE is black with creme beige interior. The original leather interior looks to be in excellent condition with no sagging in the seat bottoms. It has recently been driven on a road trip from the Pacific Northwest to Los Angeles with no issues whatsoever. This Lotus has its original smog equipment and passes smog in California with no issues. The 2.2 Liter turbo chargcooled engine is in excellent condition. The previous owner upgraded then engine management chip for additional horsepower but the original chip is also included. The car still passes smog with the upgraded chip. The paint is immaculate and well maintained. The exhaust is upgraded from stock. The front compartment looks to be all original. The spare tire does not look like its ever been used. For the 1993 model year, Lotus only produced 62 examples of the Esprit which were fitted with Revolution wheels. These wheels are very rare and no longer available through Lotus. Our 1990 Lotus Esprit Turbo SE has these wheels fitted to the car.
Brake Fluid flushedClutch Fluid replaced$3200 Service CompletedOil Change Done Re-Cored OEM RadiatorAC System Recharged R134Clean Car FaxClean Title No Accidents
Redline ClassicsContact: (310) 544-1517Location Van Nuys, CaliforniaRedlineClassics.com
Terms and Conditions of Sale
We take time to carefully describe each vehicle and include a substantial number of photos. However, it is very important to keep in mind that these vehicles are pre-owned, not brand new. After careful reading of the entire description, rather than making a potentially incorrect assumption, if any statement or comment is unclear, or if you have questions, please e-mail or call us prior to bidding.
- We are a licensed and bonded automotive dealership based in Los Angeles, California. Buying through a licensed dealer gives you as a consumer certain rights, and ensures your protection from title fraud and other problems encountered in private party automotive transactions. In addition, you may also qualify for lower interest rates by purchasing through a dealership. We reserve the right to sell this vehicle locally prior to the end of any advertisement or listing. We also reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.
- Cars are demonstrated and/or test-driven on a daily basis and therefore may have more mileage upon delivery than indicated in original listings.
- All transactions are subject to a Document/Preparation fee of $295. Non-California residents wishing to pick up their vehicle from our dealership in California will be responsible for paying sales tax in California. Tax will not be charged if the vehicle is shipped out of state. Any out-of-state residents wishing to drive their new vehicle prior to registering it in their home states will be provided a 90-day non-resident temporary permit. All taxes and license fees will need to be paid by the buyer when the vehicle is registered in their home state. All state taxes and motor vehicle-related fees are administered by each state individually, are not included in the price of the vehicle, and are non-negotiable.
- Most vehicle titles are not held on the premises and it may take up to 30 days to receive one.
- Due to the fact that we often have multiple prospective buyers for the same vehicle, we will not hold a vehicle without a signed non-refundable deposit, a signed purchase order, and a signed General Information and Terms of Sale form. Without this deposit, all vehicles will remain advertised, listed, and available for sale.
- Although we make every attempt to deliver our vehicles with a full set of keys, key fobs, books, floor mats, manuals, etc., we cannot guarantee that a pre-owned vehicle will have all of these items. Most of them can be ordered at a minimum cost in addition to the price of the vehicle, if you desire to do so. The substantial reduction in price between new and pre-owned vehicles reflects in part the chance that these items might be missing.
At Close of Auction
The successful winning bidder must telephone us within 24 hours after the auction has ended to verify purchase and make arrangements to complete the transaction.
Full payment must be received within 7 business days of the end of auction. Payment must be either by cashiers-check, or certified funds. If funds are not received, and an alternate arrangement has not been made, the vehicle can and will be made available to other potential buyers on a first-come, first-serve basis.
The parties agree that this contract shall be construed under the substantive laws of the state of California, that the state courts of California shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any action brought to enforce the terms of this contract or over any action arising out of the underlying transaction(s) with seller and venue may be had in the Los Angeles county superior court of the state of California.
We have disclosed as much information as possible about this vehicle and aim to only carry quality vehicles. However, we recommend that all buyers conduct an inspection either in person or through a qualified professional third party inspector prior to the end of the auction. If such inspection reveals a substantial discrepancy between the information contained in the listing and the actual vehicle, we will correct the problem at no charge or work out a compromise.
We value your business and want you to be completely satisfied with your Ebay buying experience, from purchase to delivery. As a value added service we will assist with shipping arrangements however, the buyer pays all shipping costs. We do not have any affiliation with, or interest in, any transportation companies and all questions or concerns should be addressed directly with them.
All vehicles are sold As Is, with no warranties expressed or implied, by seller. Vehicles come with books and/or manuals only if pictured in the included photos or if stated in the ad. As with any used vehicle, minor signs of wear may become more obvious under close inspection, such small chips or nicks, light scratches or minor abrasions, wheel scuffs, and other indications of normal wear and tear. We will not and cannot be held liable or responsible for these issues.
Bidders are entering into a legal and binding contract to purchase the vehicle described above. If you do not intend to purchase this item, DO NOT BID!
Non-paying bidders, unqualified bidding, bid shielding, auction interference or any type of harassment, will be dealt with according to eBay Rules, local law, and may include, but are not limited to, legal action and applicable fees, lose of deposit or any other necessary costs.
We reserve the right to cancel bids and/or our auction at anytime for any reason.
PLACING A BID ON THIS AUCTION, CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND ALL THE INFORMATION PRESENTED.
|“Excellent Condition” |
| Year: || 1990 || VIN (Vehicle Identification Number): || SCCFC20B5LHF65544 |
| Mileage: || 39,959 || Transmission: || Manual |
| Make: || Lotus || Body Type: || Coupe |
| Model: || Esprit || Warranty: || Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty |
| Engine: || 2.2 Liter Turbo Engine || Vehicle Title: || Clear |
| Drive Type: || RWD || Options: || Leather Seats, Sunroof |
| Power Options: || Air Conditioning, Power Locks, Power Windows || Exterior Color: || Black |
| Fuel Type: || Gasoline || Interior Color: || Tan |
| For Sale By: || Dealer || Number of Cylinders: || 4 |
| Drive Side: || Left-hand drive |