70,000 original miles, in excellent condition -
• 2.3 Turbo Diesel (factory Bosch Garrett Research turbo) - can convert to bio-diesel (much better for the environment) but for those of you that don't know, diesel in general is less destructive to ozone compared to gas engines despite the occasional smoke you see (also, more efficient and economical) - This car is great on the highway (27 city 32 hwy)
NOTE: at 70,000 miles this engine is barely broke in, it's pretty much a new 1982.
• Automatic transmission makes is a perfect local commuter or highway cruiser.
• Unique suspension system glides over rough terrain as though it was driving on clouds (you could drive over a sidewalk and barely feel anything)
Recent restoration includes-
• Fresh white paint (complete)
• New tint all around
• New tires all around
• New windshield (car hasn't been driven since install)
The electronics are as described below-
• New SONY removable face CD player and infinity speakers
• Power windows 100% functioning
• All dash gauges 100% functioning (lights too)
• Horn, turn signals, wipers, lights low/ high and dome lights all 100% functioning.
• Currently the sunroof and cruise control are in-tact but non-functioning.
Near mint - fabric seats, headliner and carpets show it's original low miles - near spotless. Dash is the only interior part showing typical Sun fade and slight cracking despite having been covered by a dash-mat most it's life - remember it's an original Western car so to say the least, pretty dry climates absolutely NO RUST anywhere guaranteed.
Body is flawless, only visible defect is on the driver upper door chrome trim (see pic) you'll notice a small dent that said - sale includes a clean used replacement ready to install. Glass is flawless, trim is slightly faded on the sides of the vehicle (see pic), all light lenses are flawless.
• Built as a family car, the French brand Peugeot has incredible history in building incredible machines since 1882, the 505 is a mid sized sedan with timeless styling and drivability, any enthusiast of classic vehicles would agree, there aren't many in the Americas already as it is, and there are even fewer in this condition - 1,500 miles a year is unheard of.
The most recent critical work done was the overhauling and complete replacement of the air conditioning system and brakes - the car is ready to be driven securely and confidently as a daily.
Still not convinced? The car also comes with extra goodies
• 3 extra power brake boosters
• 2 extra brake rotors
• 2 extra rear tail light assemblies
• 2 extra front light assemblies
• Maintenance parts (transmission filter, belts, odds and ends)
• 1 extra vacuum pump
• 4 extra axle assemblies
• 1 extra starter
CLEAR TITLE NO ACCIDENTS IN 45 YEARS!
*Miles will increase slightly until sold as it is occasionally being driven.
|VIN (Vehicle Identification Number):||VF3BA41F3CS324039||Mileage:||70,000|
|Number of Cylinders:||4||Make:||Peugeot|
|Body Type:||Sedan||Trim:||Turbo S|
|Warranty:||Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty||Engine:||2.3 Turbo Diesel|
|Vehicle Title:||Clear||Drive Type:||RWD|
|Options:||CD Player, Sunroof||Power Options:||Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows|
|Exterior Color:||White||Fuel Type:||Diesel|
|Interior Color:||Blue||For Sale By:||Private Seller|