I'm selling my 1977 FJ40 Land Cruiser has had less than 1000 miles since a beautiful 3-year frame off restoration. It runs out great and looks even better. Here are some of the specs:
1. Aqualu Aluminum body, doors and rear gate
2. New OEM fenders and hood
3. New OEM turn signals
4. New glass5. New Old Man Emu Lift kit
6. Rebuilt 9000LB Warn Winch
7. Detailed original Toyota engine
8. Rebuilt and refinished instrument panel
9. Full stainless hardware kit
10. Custom radio w/ Kicker outdoor rated wakeboard speakers. CB Radio installed in glove box
11. New rims and 33 Super Swampers
11. Almost every part is new or refurbished, just way too many to list.
The only known issue is the parking brake does not work.
This Cruiser commands attention anywhere it goes and could not be recreated for close to starting bid.
This is an auction to buy my cruiser not to look at it. If you want to look it please schedule that prior bidding. The vehicle is being sold AS-IS and AS shown. Thanks for your interest.
Shipping is the sole responsibility of the Buyer (auction winner).
A $1,000 Non-Refundable deposit is required to be paid by auction winner.
|“A 3-year restoration effort. Cruiser has about 1K miles since restoration was completed 4 years ago. It remains in excellent condition and ready for the next owner.” |
| Year: || 1977 || VIN (Vehicle Identification Number): || FJ40243460 |
| Mileage: || 1,000 || Number of Cylinders: || 6 |
| Make: || Toyota || Transmission: || Manual |
| Model: || Land Cruiser || Body Type: || SUV |
| Trim: || FJ40 || Warranty: || Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty |
| Engine: || Straight 6 || Vehicle Title: || Clear |
| Drive Type: || 4WD || Options: || CD Player, Convertible |
| Fuel Type: || Gasoline || Exterior Color: || Blue |
| For Sale By: || Private Seller || Interior Color: || Black |
| Disability Equipped: || No |