Update: February 14, 2018
1. New pictures added from garage representing close ups of the fit and finish of this gorgeous car. If you are looking for one of these, do not let this slip through your hands!
2. The price was lowered to the best price possible.
3. If car goes to auction, buyer will pay much much more for the vehicle.
4. I will do everything possible to assure your confidence with the entire transaction process.
5. Latest price guide reflects this car between a low of $133 and a high of $178K.
Are you The One?
1967 Jaguar XKE Series 1 FHC Fixed Head Coupe
Showroom condition, less than 5000 miles.
California Dreaming? Dream to Reality, yes?
Attention Movie Stars, Doctors, Classic Car Collectors and/or successful Dudes and Dudettes.
A rare and appreciating asset is now being offered for only the most discriminating collector. Here is the one for your stable!
The FHC (Fixed Head Coupe) known to many as one of the prettiest cars ever produced. This rare vehicle is well regarded as a top collectible.
I am pleased to represent this vehicle for a distinguished and prominent professional in the area. I am eBay Motors selling expert and motor-car enthusiast. We will be working together throughout the auction and transaction process. My position is to assure it is Win-Win for both the buyer and the gentlemen offering this highly regarded collectible.
This vehicle is a total ground up restoration that was accomplished in California and then critiqued and perfected by a top Series E technician in the country. No expense has been spared to make the collectible perfect!
The anal retentive owner has kept the vehicle in his temperature controlled garage. The car has been meticulously maintained with regular scheduled maintenance.
· Air Conditioning – Upgrade and expensive addition (the finest radio available)
· Stereo – Upgrade and expensive addition, Good afternoon and thank you for your interest.
· Desirable 4.2 Liter engine
· Covered headlights
· Opalescent Silver Blue Exterior - Grey, Blue Interior
· Synchromesh 4 Speed Tansmission
· Total restoration 4,000 miles ago
· Jaguar Heritage Certificate
· Upgraded radiator, starter and flywheel
· Vehicle had 52290 before restoration
· Details such as Heritage Certificate will be made available. Anything needed that warrants integrity of this vehicle will be made available.
Concourse level 1, level 2 car . .it is gorgeous!
|“Complete and total restoration - no expense spared - see details” |
| Year: || 1967 || VIN (Vehicle Identification Number): || 1E33567 |
| Mileage: || 4,624 || Number of Cylinders: || 6 |
| Make: || Jaguar || Transmission: || Manual |
| Model: || E-Type || Body Type: || Coupe |
| Engine: || 4.2 Litre || Vehicle Title: || Clear |
| Drive Type: || Synchromesh || Options: || Leather Seats |
| Power Options: || Air Conditioning || Exterior Color: || Blue |
| Fuel Type: || Gasoline || Interior Color: || Blue |
| For Sale By: || Private Seller |