Offered for sale is this restored numbers matching Austin Healey 3000 Mark III in the color scheme of Colorado Red with Black trim. 4 speed manual with over drive. New interior. Chrome wire wheels. The bodywork on this car is in excellent shape, mechanical and interior is in excellent shape, chromework is also in excellent shape- this is a show condition car. Please look at all pictures and call or email with any questions.The description above is general in nature and not to be solely relied upon by buyer. Buyer to verify authenticity, matching numbers, condition, year, model, make, color, type, rarity or provenance and all other relevant information.
Have Austin Healey Heritage Certificate.
Car is located in Massachusetts
Questions- please email me through Ebay and I will get back to you ASAP
Notice to Bidders: We reserve the right to end an auction early. Deposit: We require a non-refundable $2000 deposit within 48 hours of winning the auction. Please call to make arrangements for payment. Payment Types: Cash in person, Certified Funds, Institutional Financing All sales transactions must be completed within 7 calendar days of auction close. Prices subject to change without notice and do not include Title, License, Registration Fees, State or Local Taxes or Processing Fees, if any. Please contact seller first for vehicle availability. Although every effort is made to present accurate and reliable information, use of this information is voluntary, and should only be deemed reliable after an independent review of its accuracy, completeness, and timeliness. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify the existence of options, accessories and the vehicle condition before time of sale. Any and all differences must be addressed prior to time of sale. No expressed or implied warranties, including the availability or condition of the equipment listed is made. EPA mileage estimates for comparison purposes only. Actual mileage may vary depending on driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle maintenance.
1. Placing a Bid: Your bid constitutes a legally binding contract to purchase this vehicle. Please do not bid if you're not seriously interested or financially able to purchase this vehicle. Please read eBay's User Agreement
2. We Reserve the right to,
a. Obtain and verify the registered information of all users who bid on this auction.
b. Cancel any and all bids at our discretion, or end the auction early if necessary.
3. Bidders Age: You must be 18 years of age or older to Bid.
4. Special Bid Retraction Rules: Please read eBay's Retracting a Bid
5. Buyers Inspection: We have done our best to disclose all information known about this vehicle for auction. We Welcome a buyers inspection. If you plan to have a buyers inspection, please make sure you inspect the vehicle prior to the auction ending. Inspection fees if any are Buyers responsibility.
6. Representations and Warranties made by seller: This vehicle is being sold as is. No representations or warranties are made by seller, nor are any representations or warranties relied upon by bidders in making bids. The Buyer acknowledges and represents that neither the seller nor seller’s agent(s) have made any express or implied warranties about or concerning this vehicle other than those contained in this agreement. Buyer acknowledges that Buyer has knowledge and expertise in automobile purchasing and business matters such that Buyer is capable of evaluating the merits and risks associated with this vehicle, this transaction and this agreement. BUYER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THIS SALE IS AS-IS, WHERE IS. The Buyer further acknowledges that he/she/they/it have not relied upon any assumptions regarding Seller or Seller’s agent(s) knowledge concerning the vehicle nor upon any representations by Seller or Seller’s agent(s) about the vehicle. The Buyer is buying this vehicle based upon his/her/their/its or his/her/their/its agent’s own inspection, evaluation, examination and opinion. THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND USAGE IN TRADE ARE DISCLAIMED.
7. Taxes and Registration fees: Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title service fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered. All taxes and fees must be paid in full in order for vehicle to be titled and registered.
8. Finalizing your Purchase:
a. We will contact the successful high bidder by e-mail after the auction closes.
b. Successful high bidder MUST communicate with me by email within 48 hours of the auction ending to make arrangements to complete their transaction. If we cannot confirm your intention to buy or the sale is not completed within 7 days, we reserve the right to relist this vehicle or sell to any other qualified buyer.
c. At time of sending initial deposit, before said vehicle is released for shipment to Buyer, all other Sale related and title related paperwork must be signed and returned complete to Seller
|Warranty:||Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty||Model:||Mark III|