* 351 Windsor - no leaks
*New Pertronix Distributor and Coil
*New Fuel Tank Sender and In-line Fuel Filter
*Edelbrock 600 CFM Carburetor and Intake Manifold
*2 Door Coupe - Red Exterior (paint 7 out of 10)
*Custom Red/White Vinyl Interior and matching Trunk with Electronic Latch
*15 Bullet Style Wheels mounted with Cooper Tires
*New Dual Horns
*New Exterior Mirrors - Driver's side is manual remote
*Sony Bluetooth Aftermarket Radio
*C4 Automatic Transmission mated to a floor B & M Shifter between the Bucket Seats
*No Air, No Power Steering nor Power Brakes but all four wheels have Disk Brakes
*New DynoMax Duel Mufflers
A rare 1964 Mercury Comet Caliente 2 Door with disk brakes on all fours. The car is in great shape for its age and runs awesome. The body paint is about a 7 out of 10, in my opinion, and shines brightly with repaint some time ago. New duel correct period exterior mirrors with manual remote driver's side control. The custom interior looks great and has been redone a few years ago. There is an aftermarket Sony blue-tooth stereo radio/CD installed in console that plays great. Original radio in dash disconnected. All gauges, exterior and interior lights work too. The headlights and turn signals work. The 351 Windsor engine is older and could use some work to confirm light oil burn off. Brakes are manual and work good. Carburetor rebuilt recently to clean and inspect. Fuel tank drained and replaced a new fuel sender with in-line filter. Battery is strong and no issues firing up after several weeks of inactivity. Rear end has 3.25 gears. The car has chrome bullet styled wheels with near new 15 Cooper tires. This car is not perfect, but runs great and looks good.
TERMS OF SALE
1. Please be sure to have all monies (loans or financing approved or in place) before making your final bid. Seller appreciates your business and want to handle the transaction as smoothly and expeditiously as possible.
2. Seller accepts Bank transfers in US Dollars only. Or, full payment via PayPal accounts to Seller’s PayPal account from Buyer’s PayPal account upon PayPal’s acceptance and clearing processes.
3. The deposit is due immediately after seller's acceptance of winning bid. The balance is due within 5 days after winning bid. If the deposit is not received within 48 hours of the winning bid notice or if the balance is not paid in full within 5 days following the winning bid, seller reserves the right to relist the vehicle or to sell it to the next highest bidder or another qualified buyer. 4. It is important to keep in mind that the vehicle listed is pre-owned, and it is very difficult to describe every small mark on it. As a consequence there may be additional minor wear on the vehicle that is typical of the age, such as minor superficial hairline scratches, small nicks and minor abrasions that are not indicated in this description. These factors will not detract from the overall appearance and value of the vehicle. Minor items such as cigarette lighters, manuals and trophies may also be missing; or, included if available. 5. To the best of the Seller's knowledge, seller has indicated any mechanical problems that are present in the description above. However, seller is selling the vehicle as is, without warranty other than any existing factory warranty that may still remain. All sales are AS-IS” and final with no warranty.
6. may offer some type of warranty. If so, that warranty is separate and independent of this Seller.
7. Buyer pays all shipping charges and makes all final arrangements with the shipping company. has a program within the listing to get you a competitive shipping rate quote.
8. All bidders understand and agree to the following:
i. Seller reserves the right to notify bidders and cancel this auction.
ii. Seller reserves the right to cancel bids from those with excessive negative feedback.
iii. Seller shall not be held liable for any such cancellation.
9. A clear vehicle title will be signed by the Seller and provided to the Buyer as negotiated as consummation of sale.
NOTICE TO BIDDERS
1. No bid retractions in the last 24 hours of auction please. If there are bid retractions in the last 24 hours, Seller may cancel all bids, end the auction early and relist this vehicle to protect the integrity of the auction process.
2. Remember your obligation as a bidder and the Community members. Don't Bid unless you have the ability and you intend to purchase the vehicle. Bidders must have cash or available financing before bidding on our vehicles.
3. Remember that you are entering into a legal and binding contract to purchase the above-described vehicle from listing Seller. We take this transaction very seriously. Therefore, we reserve the right to prosecute to the fullest extent of the law anyone that intentionally interferes with our auctions or our ability to effectively sell this and any other vehicles.
4. All Reserve Met bidders will be contacted by e-mail before the end of the auction to determine the veracity of their bid. If the legitimacy of the bid can not be verified, the bid may be cancelled to protect the integrity of the auction process.
5. Seller will respect all of our potential buyers - locally and nationally and here on eBay! We are happy to make this transaction available for all qualified bidders that are registered in the Community.
You may email via EBAY with any reasonable questions that in my opinion warrants a reply.
|Make:||Mercury||Warranty:||Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty|
|Engine:||351 Windsor V8||For Sale By:||Private Seller|
|Drive Type:||RWD||Disability Equipped:||No|
|Drive Side:||Left-hand drive||Sub Model:||2 Door|
|Type of Advertising:||Print Ad||Exterior Color:||Red|
|Original/Reproduction:||Original||Interior Color:||Red & White|
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||United States||Number of Cylinders:||8|
|Date of Creation:||1964|