Kurt Tanner (909) 241-1051 1307 E St. Gertrude Place • Building A Santa Ana California 92705 1960 TRIUMPH TR3A SPORTS ROADSTER. SIGNAL RED WITH BLACK TRIM AND WEATHER EQUIPMENT. LUGGAGE RACK. 60-SPOKE CHROME WIRE WHEELS. 4-SPEED, FULL-SYNCROMESH. UPGRADED 2.2 LITER ENGINE. ATTRACTIVE, NICE DRIVING CAR. Vehicle Information VIN: TS66713L Stock: 0237 Mileage: 83,166 Color: Red Trans: Manual Engine: Inline 4 MPG: Drivetrain: RWD Description Offered for sale, from KURT TANNER MOTORCARS, is this attractive TR3A Roadster in the right colors. This car was just purchased from it's New Jersey resident who purchased the car from a previous Texas owner, where the car lived most of it's life. This car wears an older restoration, but still presents very well with nice road manners. The body on this car appears quite nice and very straight with fairly normal panel fit. Paintwork still shines well, but is older now showing some a few small chips, some minor lifting/crazing on the hood, and some small bubbling. It's perfectly fine for a nice driver. The front shroud is near perfect, with a superb grille fit, the best we have seen in a long time! The car's simple interior is in good shape with quality matching vinyl correctly piped in white, correct black loop carpet, decent panel kit, correct steering wheel and switchgear, replacement temperature gauge. The car includes a host of weather equipment: new top boot, decent tonneau cover, windwing set, nicely restored set of original sidecurtains. The top frame is included and the car could use a new softtop, as the old one has a bad rear window. The car's mechanicals are in fine fettle, the same for most of these cars. The drivelines are as tough as old boots. The engine starts easily, revs well with no smoke or noises, and shows fantastic oil pressure. It's pulls well through it's crisp 4-speed full-syncro 'box. The car drives fine with a good clutch, brakes, suspension, typical TR3 vague steering. The wheel set is nicely balanced and the car rolls smoothly along the road. The engine bay presents clean and detailed. The car's undercarriage looks fairly solid and appears to still have it's original floors. The spare tire well and trunk look fine.Overall, a good driving, attractive TR3A in great colors, with the bonus of the 2.2 liter engine, full-sycromesh transmission, and chrome wire wheels. This car will provide lots of motoring fun and is modestly priced.
**NOW ACCEPTING CRYPTOCURRENCY AS AN OPTIONAL PAYMENT METHOD: Bitcoin, Litecoin, Etheruem, or Ripple XRP**
Please look at all pictures and call or email with any questions.
The description above is general in nature and not to be solely relied upon by buyer. Buyer to verify authenticity, matching numbers, condition, year, model, make, color, type, rarity or provenance and all other relevant information.
This car is sold with a clear title and is available for inspection by appointment.
This car is located in Southern California, 35 minutes (30 miles) from the Los Angeles Port of Long Beach.
KURT TANNER MOTORCARS
909.241.1051 – CELL
949.734.6904 – SHOP Contact Kurt Tanner Motorcars 1307 E St. Gertrude Place
Building A Santa Ana California 92705 View Map Ask for:Kurt Tanner Contact: Contact Us Primary Phone:(909) 241-1051 Directions to Dealer Contact Us Similar Vehicles Check out similar vehicles in our inventory. View Inventory Terms Notice to Bidders: All of the vehicles we list on eBay are for sale locally. We reserve the right to end an auction early. Deposit: We require a non-refundable $2000 deposit within 48 hours of winning the auction. Please call to make arrangements for payment. Payment Types: Cash in person, Certified Funds, Institutional Financing All sales transactions must be completed within 7 calendar days of auction close. Prices subject to change without notice and do not include Title, License, Registration Fees, State or Local Taxes or Processing Fees, if any. Please contact seller first for vehicle availability. Although every effort is made to present accurate and reliable information, use of this information is voluntary, and should only be deemed reliable after an independent review of its accuracy, completeness, and timeliness. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify the existence of options, accessories and the vehicle condition before time of sale. Any and all differences must be addressed prior to time of sale. No expressed or implied warranties, including the availability or condition of the equipment listed is made. EPA mileage estimates for comparison purposes only. Actual mileage may vary depending on driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle maintenance.
1. Placing a Bid: Your bid constitutes a legally binding contract to purchase this vehicle. Please do not bid if you're not seriously interested or financially able to purchase this vehicle. Please read eBay's User Agreement
2. Kurt Tanner Motorcars reserves the right to,
a. Obtain and verify the registered information of all users who bid on this auction.
b. Cancel any and all bids at our discretion, or end the auction early if necessary.
3. Bidders Age: You must be 18 years of age or older to Bid.
4. Special eBay Bid Retraction Rules: Please read eBay's Retracting a Bid
a. If you place a bid before the last 12-hour period of the auction:
§ You may retract that bid before that last 12-hour period but only for exceptional circumstances. You will not be allowed to retract that bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction.
b. If you place a bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction:
§ You will be allowed to retract the bid for exceptional circumstances but only if you do so within one hour after placing the bid.
5. Funds & Financing:
a. For help in arranging for a Pre-Approved loan or for any questions please e-mail or phone Kurt at
(909) 241-1051 prior to bidding.
6. Buyers Inspection: Kurt Tanner Motorcars has done our best to disclose all information known about this vehicle for auction. Kurt Tanner Motorcars welcomes a buyers inspection. If you plan to have a buyers inspection, please make sure you inspect the vehicle prior to the auction ending. Inspection fees if any are Buyers responsibility.
7. Representations and Warranties made by seller: This vehicle is being sold as is. No representations or warranties are made by seller, nor are any representations or warranties relied upon by bidders in making bids.
8. Taxes and Registration fees: Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title service fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered. All taxes and fees must be paid in full in order for vehicle to be titled and registered.
9. Title Information: Vehicles titles may be held by banks or lenders as collateral for loans. In many cases there is a delay in receiving the original instruments up to 21 days from the time we pay a vehicle off. While we usually have all titles in our possession at closing, there are occasions where we may be waiting for them to arrive. If payment is made by cashier's checks we will hold all titles until funds have cleared.
10. Shipping & Delivery:
a. All shipping charges are buyer's responsibility. Kurt Tanner Motorcars will help with shipping arrangements but will not be responsible in any way for claims arising from shipping damage!
b. Licensed Carriers are generally insured. We assume no responsibility for damages incurred after the vehicle leaves our showroom. All shipping arrangements are provided by Kurt Tanner Motorcars as a courtesy. We are not affiliated with any carrier. Any claims or other communication regarding shipment of vehicles will be between you and the shipper, not with Kurt Tanner Motorcars.
c. The amount of time it takes for delivery is dependent on the carrier, but is generally 7-14 days from the date the vehicle is picked up from our facility until it is delivered to your destination. Verify with the shipper for an Estimate Time of Arrival to be sure.
11. Finalizing your Purchase:
a. Kurt Tanner Motorcars will contact the successful high bidder by e-mail after the auction closes.
b. Successful high bidder MUST communicate with Kurt at Kurt Tanner Motorcars by e-mail or phone
(909) 241-1051 within 48 hours of the auction ending to make arrangements to complete their transaction. If we cannot confirm your intention to buy or the sale is not completed within 7 days, we reserve the right to relist this vehicle or sell to any other qualified buyer.
c. At time of sending initial deposit, before said vehicle is released for shipment to Buyer, all other Sale related and title related paperwork must be signed and returned complete to Seller.
Fees and Taxes Out of state buyers are responsible for paying tax, title, license and documentation fee. The customer is responsible for registering the vehicle in their home state. Please reach out to dealer for details.
Selling a Vehicle? Create Professional Listings Fast and Easy. Click Here! Copyright © 2018 Auction123 - All rights reserved. - Disclaimer Auction123 (a service and listing/software company) and the Seller has done his/her best to disclose the equipment/condition of this vehicle/purchase. However, Auction123 disclaims any warranty as to the accuracy or to the working condition of the vehicle/equipment listed. The purchaser or prospective purchaser should verify with the Seller the accuracy of all the information listed within this ad.
|VIN (Vehicle Identification Number):||TS66713L||Mileage:||83,166|
|Warranty:||Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty||Trim:||60-SPOKE CHROME WIRE WHEELS. 4-SPEED, FULL-SYNCROMESH|
|Vehicle Title:||Clear||Engine:||Inline 4|
|Fuel Type:||Gasoline||Drive Type:||RWD|
|For Sale By:||Dealer||Manufacturer Interior Color:||Black|
|Exterior Color:||Red||Manufacturer Exterior Color:||Red|
|Interior Color:||Black||Number of Doors:||2 Doors|
|Number of Cylinders:||4|