1949 Willys Overland Jeepster 2 dr Phaeton , Model: Not sure what the model is ? ( Maybe you know ? )
This Jeepster has been garaged since 1962 and it looks like it !!!all the upholstery work was done in the 60's even though it looks awesome.
Purchased second owner in 1960. Garaged vehicle at 2 nd owners house for the last 50 plus years.
• New convertible canvas full fold down top (1962) ( looks way NEWER...lol )
• Reupholstered, 4 side curtains (1962)
• Reupholstered front and back seats (1962)
• Rebuilt 134.2 ci/63 h.p , L Head ,4 cylinder (1962)
• The motor was lubricated and hand turned regularly over the last 50 years.
• 3 Speed Manual transmission w/overdrive
• Wheel Base 104
• 2 wheel drive
• Needs some finishing work to get running, almost there! Your turn. . ?Transmission linkage needs to be hooked up. Has not been driven for decades !!!This vehicle is going to take a confident owner/ mechanic to get her back on the street.Please assume nothing, please ask questions. Selling AS IS due to the fact I have personally done no work on it.I may have my mechanic start work on it, if we do it will be pulled from Ebay and price will change.Thank you !!!!
|“project car, due to be garaged since 1962 ( like forever ) who know what should be done slowly and correctly. shifting linkage not hooked up. No brakes at the moment. I am sure gas tank and fuel lines will have to be cleaned out correctly. Car is in pretty good shape being about 90% ( my guess ) original..” |
| Year: || 1949 || VIN (Vehicle Identification Number): || 86611 |
| Mileage: || 32,689 || Number of Cylinders: || 4 |
| Make: || Willys || Transmission: || Manual |
| Model: || Overland Light Four || Body Type: || Convertible |
| Trim: || chrome || Warranty: || Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty |
| Engine: || 134.2 || Vehicle Title: || Clear |
| Drive Type: || RWD || Fuel Type: || Gasoline |
| For Sale By: || Private Seller || Exterior Color: || Red |
| Drive Side: || Left-hand drive |